This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Procurement Coordinator in Richmond, IN. This is a full time opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below for this Procurement Coordinator position please Apply Now or call the Richmond Adecco at 765-939-6300.
Hourly Pay Rate: $16.50 - $18.50 based on experience
Responsibilities for this Procurement Coordinator job include:
- Create and maintain master data in ERP system.
- Create and run reports using business intelligence program.
- Support Commodity Managers by coordinating Lean Daily Management (LDM) activities:
- Review all incoming supplier complaints from North American manufacturing facilities to ensure validity of complaints when compared to current engineering specifications.
- Ensure North American manufacturing facilities are conducting thorough and completed investigations prior to submitting supplier complaints.
- Issue formal complaints to suppliers.
- Coordinate communication between North American manufacturing facilities and suppliers.
- Ensure timely resolution of all supplier complaints.
- Review all late purchase orders to validate actual deliveries from suppliers and/or carriers and coordinate with North American manufacturing facilities and/or suppliers to correct and prevent reoccurrences.
- Ensure North American manufacturing facilities are properly maintaining purchase order dates within ERP system.
- Review all purchase price variances (PPV) and coordinate with North American manufacturing facilities and/or suppliers to correct and prevent reoccurrences.
- Review all missed opportunities to take advantage of tiered/volume pricing and coordinate with North American manufacturing facilities to adjust purchase orders accordingly.
- Support Accounts Payable regarding invoice and credit reconciliation issues.
- Serve as backup to Procurement Administrator regarding systems administration and data maintenance as well as issuing purchase orders for indirect goods and services based on approved purchase requisitions.
Qualifications for this job include:
- Computer proficient with working knowledge of ERP systems (preferably BPCS), business intelligence programs (preferably Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting) and Microsoft Office
- Continuous improvement mindset with working knowledge of lean enterprise principles, methodologies and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of prioritizing competing demands and completing tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Able to read, interpret and analyze business correspondence and engineering documents
- Able to create and maintain positive working relationships within an international business environment
- Basic mathematical and statistical skills
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED and at least five years of related experience; Associate degree and at least 2 years of experience; Bachelor degree and at least one year of experience
Pay for this position is $16.50-$18.50/hr. This is a full time, long-term opportunity.