This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Arcadis is seeking to add a Procurement Manager to our team. The Procurement Manager will support procurement services across the US. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in Procurement or Purchasing and 1-3 years experience in the Life Sciences Industry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop bid packages for engineering, construction services, and equipment for the pharmaceutical industry.
* Provide oversight of the bid process including participating in scope review meetings with contractors, provide scope clarification, and review vendor bids.
* Complete final bid negotiations, develop commercial bid tabulations, and write Recommendations for Award for client approval.
* Develop and manage key supplier relationships.
* Develop and maintain monthly reports for each project and report expenditures against the approved budget.
* Help to recognize program level savings by recognizing synergies across multiple projects and leveraging these to provide our client savings.
* Coordinate and communicate with an international procurement team.
* BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or Procurement
* Advanced computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and ERP applications
* Ability to communicate using English language both orally and in writing
* Ability to travel: Less than 10%
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
Project Controls and Scheduling
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.