This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Energy / Utilities Company
JOB DESCRIPTION* Oversee all aspects of sourcing and procurement to include vendor management and qualification, development of request for proposals, performance of total cost analysis to balance business needs and cost objectives, contract management and compliance, satisfying demand for goods and services, forecasting price trends and supplier related risks that could impact future activities, and maintaining effective internal and external customer relationships
* Optimize inventory levels to lower costs through effective inventory management practices and vendor managedinventory programs
* Implement and support strategic sourcing initiatives
* Establish and meet annual goals to promote continuous improvement and to meet business objectives
* Prepare for and support financial and quality audits to ensure compliance and certification of processes
* Develop and maintain sourcing and procurement policies and procedures
* Lead and participate on cross-functional teams to problem-solve, improve processes, and implement best practices