Procurement Process, Sr Mgr 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY General Description
Lead process innovation through project management and execution, realized operational excellence and increased customer satisfaction. Identifies root cause to problems and uses data driven approaches to solve them. Extensive interaction with senior management subject matter experts to identify problems, analyze information and develop and implement business performance solutions consistent with our business strategies will be required.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
* Lead large-scale process innovations and initiatives for headquarters or internal projects that include project management, process analysis, development, and implementation.
* Implement Best-In-Class approach and develop project definition, direction and lead process from inception to final deployment into production or completion of process.
* Lead the project technical and operational team and maintain the project objectives through effective management skills.
* Develop the project schedule and manage the implementation of schedule.
* Manage project budgets and expenditures to project plan budget.
* Develop and provide input to the project risk plan and mitigation strategy and manage project risks.
* Provide training and continuous monitoring during and after project completion to ensure compliance with the changed process.
* Lead cross functional teams that gather information to evaluate current work processes and identify improvement strategies.
* Assist the organization with change management efforts
* Ensure champions, process owners and functional leaders are provided the business support required to develop and to implement process changes
* Promote the use of the latest/most effective methodologies for cost measurement productivity
* Ensure that approved recommendations/initiatives are implemented
* Continuously strive for excellence and set example for the rest of the company. Experience To qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
* Bachelor's degree (BA or BS). MBA is preferred
* 3-5 years of progressive experience in technical project management and/or process improvement role.
* 6-10 years overall work experience
* Experience must include: international projects and the ability to assess both the U.S. and foreign impact of a given project; planning, organizing, and prioritizing multiple complex assignments and projects.
* Experience analyzing value created by projects/activities and develop business cases that measure success
* In-depth use and knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, and Access.
* Telecommunications business acumen preferred
* Systems development and financial experience preferred
* Strong organization, communication, analytical skills