Procurement Project Management Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. May require a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Manager is a key role for the Sourcing Operations PMP certification preferred
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Ability to deal with all levels of personnel, both internally and externally
* Ability to effectively influence stakeholders within and outside the sourcing organization
* Advanced level expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word.)
* Experience utilizing and navigating through SAP is desired
* Demonstrated ability to utilize six sigma and/or lean tools to lead change initiatives resulting in process improvements for excellence in operational performance
* Six Sigma Greenbelt desired
CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN ONLY