This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Naval Nuclear Laboratory
BMPC is seeking Procurement Specialists to join our
Acquisition Management department. A
Procurement/Contracts Professional will be responsible
for the following:
* Performing contract functions which provide for
negotiation, placement, administration, and close
out of standard and non-standard contracts for BMPC.
* Conducting inquiry preparation, contract
negotiation, pre-bid/kick-off meetings, contract
administration, and customer activities to provide
for contract acquisition and fulfillment in
accordance with company policies, legal
requirements, and customer specifications.
* Identifies problems and/or improvement
opportunities, performs investigation and analysis,
develops and recommends solution alternatives and
implements solutions to ensure the integrity and
effectiveness relative to assigned contracts.
* Provides constructive feedback to cognizant
requisitioner on technical specifications associated
with contract placement.
* Participates on a process improvement team reviewing
current processes and initiating improvements to
* Prepares reports to management and customer as
* Advises management of contractual rights and
obligations; compiles and analyzes data, and
maintains contractual documentation in an orderly
Requirements for an Intermediate level Contracts
* BS/BA in Business Management/Administration or
equivalent education from an accredited college or
university and a minimum of two years of relevant
experience OR MS degree in Business
Management/Administration from an accredited college