Procurement Strategic Sourcing Co-Op (Fall 2017) 9/16/2016
Campbell Soup Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Working in conjunction with the Senior Manager of Global Strategic Sourcing, this Procurement position is responsible for supporting the strategic sourcing needs of the category teams in Global Procurement. The Strategic Sourcing Analyst will be involved with various aspects of the strategic sourcing process with primary focus on eSourcing initiatives and certain elements of category strategy and supplier relationship management. The role has a major analytical component and 'customer-orientation' at its core and requires strong analytical, project management, and inter-personal skills.
* Facilitate strategic sourcing events, namely RFXs and/or Auctions using the deployed e-Sourcing tool.
* Utilize online databases such as DNB and One Source to generate supplier portfolios.
* Support the execution of the 7-step Strategic Sourcing process including category deep-dives, category strategy development, and sourcing approach identification.
* Support Supply Market, Supplier Relationship and Supplier-View Segmentation.
* Support the implementation of surveys/scorecards for key suppliers.
* Support Global Spend Analytics.
* Consistently and actively seek feedback from and deliver feedback to manager and peers, and drive continuous progress on self- development.
* Coordinate with buyers, suppliers and extended cross-functional teams on sourcing requirements, establishing spend baseline,
and identifying potential suppliers. * Creates all required documentation including RFI's, RFP's, bid analysis documents, and project briefs.
* Liaise with Regional Procurement Leaders and Category Leads.
* Candidate must currently be in pursuit of BS degree required. Education discipline in Mathematics, Applied Economics, Statistics, Management, Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain, Agricultural Economics desired.
* Minimum 0-2 years of relevant experience required. Prior internship in relevant area is a plus.
* Must have excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel a must.
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.