- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Prod Supv 1
* Schedule, communicate and prioritize with area leads.
* Ability to provide work instruction and priorities to area technicians effectively.
* Prioritize other groups to reach daily / weekly / day basis.
* Able to work with Engineering, Maintenance, and planning to meet daily requirements.
* Split out wafers for RSC's and recombine lots.
* Able to give work direction and document issues and escalate when needed remove barriers.
* Review PLL daily and work with Engineering and Production to clear any and all wip.
* Willing to drive quality with production, engineering and maintenance.
* Able to step up and run daily meetings.
* Forecast and understand earned hours.
* Enforce production and safety procedures in all area's.
* Prioritize FTT to make the forecast daily.
* No current warnings
* General knowledge of the Fab
* Experience with MS office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
* Self-motivated individual able to multitask on multiple projects/assignments
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Effective organizational and planning skills
* Detail oriented
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran.
Bloomington, Minnesota, United States