Producer / Account Executive - Commercial P&C Insurance (4821)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 2/16/2017
Alliant Insurance Services
Walnut Creek, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWith a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Responsible for meeting individual sales goals and new business targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identifies new leads and gathers the necessary information for submissions.
* Develops, presents and sells new business proposals to appropriate prospects.
* Gathers necessary information; develops, delivers and sells renewal proposals.
* Performs periodic service calls on all accounts and provides or coordinates customer service as requested.
* Sells additional coverage to existing customers.
* Facilitates joint sales calls and the sharing of lead information among departmental members.
* Attends and actively participates in regular sales meetings.
* Participates in the overall agency effort to develop and maintain strong company relationships through positive professional contacts with company representatives.
* Achieves annual sales goals and provides regular feedback to the sales manager on progress toward those goals.
* Achieves educational and professional development goals established by agency management.
* Maintains a professional demeanor and actively supports and promotes a positive public image for the agency.
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Insurance and/or Management; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must possess valid Insurance licenses
Minimum of one year insurance industry experience required.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent presentation and counseling skills
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Excellent leadership, problem solving and time management skills
Advanced influencing skills
Good planning, organizational and prioritization skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
Alliant is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.