Producer - Entertainment (New York)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Aon Is Looking For A Producer
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Entertainment business group within Aon Risk Solutions in New York City.
Aon s Entertainment Risk Management Practice delivers worldwide resources and integrated services to all sectors of entertainment across the globe. Our risk professionals are dedicated to addressing the specific concerns of Motion Picture/Television Production and Distribution; Media; Gaming; Hospitality; Ski and Resorts; Sports and Leisure; Marketing and Event Products.
Aon is seeking an energetic team player anxious to jump start their career with an industry leading risk solutions company.
YOUR IMPACT AS A PRODUCER
* AS PART OF THE NATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT PRACTICE, PARTNER WITH AON ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES (PRIMARILY IN NEW YORK AND LOS ANGELES) TO SELL ENTERTAINMENT RELATED SOLUTIONS TO AON S EXISTING AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS
* IDENTIFY NEW OPPORTUNITIES TO DRIVE REVENUE WITHIN THE ENTERTAINMENT PRACTICE
* BUILD GREAT RELATIONSHIPS INTERNALLY ACROSS AON AND EXTERNALLY WITH CLIENT EXECUTIVES
* DEMONSTRATE CONFIDENCE IN TERMS OF ENGAGING WITH HIGH PROFILE CONTACTS WITHIN AON AND AT THE CLIENT LEVEL
* FOSTER NEW CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS TO DRIVE REVENUE TO THE PRACTICE
* OVER TIME, BECOME ESTABLISHED AS A THOUGHT LEADER (CREATIVE THINKING AND INNOVATION) WITH PROVEN CREDIBILITY (KNOWLEDGE AND TRUST) BOTH EXTERNALLY AS WELL AS INTERNALLY
* BUILD AND MAINTAIN A BOOK OF BUSINESS FULFILLING THE AON CLIENT PROMISE
* ACHIEVE NEW BUSINESS SALES GOALS
* COMMUNICATE AND CAPTURE THE VALUE THAT AON BRINGS EVEN TO THE MOST CHALLENGING CLIENTS
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT, WORK INDEPENDENTLY AND BE WILLING TO TRAVEL.
* THE CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SELLING PROPERTY AND CASUALTY PRODUCTS.
* THE CANDIDATE WILL HAVE A DESIRE TO LEARN, A WILLINGNESS TO PARTNER ENTHUSIASTICALLY WITH SENIOR COLLEAGUES AND MUST BE WILLING TO OBTAIN AN INSURANCE LICENSE WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT.
* CANDIDATE MUST HAVE ACUMEN FOR SALES AND THE DESIRE TO NETWORK INTERNALLY AS WELL AS EXTERNALLY TO DELIVER REVENUE TO THE PRACTICE AND VALUE TO THE CLIENTS.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
UNITED STATES: Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
CANADA: Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420209
CATEGORY: Business Development/Sales Group
LOCATION: United States, NY, New York