Producer Payment Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 2/18/2017
Dairy Farmers of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Dairy Farmers of America, our more than 5,000 DFA employees work with one goal in mind -- bring value to our members. As farmer-owned cooperative, DFA employees move our members' milk from farm to table, while continuously exploring innovative ways to deliver dairy products to consumers around the world. Employees are dedicated to supporting the Cooperative's dairy farmer-members by living DFA's values of integrity, accountability, community, innovation, quality and passion. We respect our employees and reward them with competitive benefits and a plan for career growth. If you are looking for a career where you can come to work every day knowing you will have an impact, consider joining DFA.
General Purpose: Ensures that Mideast Area (MEA) dairy farmers' bi-monthly milk payment checks are calculated and processed correctly according to the monthly accounting calendar. Ensure off-cycle payments (Alternative Advance Program (AAP) payments, adjustment checks, etc.) to MEA dairy farmers are calculated and processed timely and accurately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Enter/upload all pricing components related to each producer payment cycle.
* Process MEA producer payroll runs for all payment cycles, (AAP,15-day advances, finals and adjustment payments).
* Process re-issues of lost checks and stop pays/voids for MEA producers.
* Maintain a monthly AAP producer list.
* Ensure proper review steps and approvals are followed related to each payroll run as established by the accounting management team.
* Prepare SOP's for all job tasks and keep these up to date.
* Work closely with the Supervisor of Member Payroll. Work across departmental lines into membership and hauling as needed to resolve payroll issues.
* Lead special project initiatives as assigned.
* Support the overall goals of the MEA by performing other duties as assigned.