This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The ONE20 Product Analyst will help figure out what needs to be developed so ONE20 can create a badass suite of products that make our members lives better. You would need to communicate these plans to stakeholders, partners, and anyone else who cares.
When you wake up in the morning and head into work (which is usually an office, but sometimes we find we re better at our jobs while working elsewhere), you ll usually spend 75% of your day working with Product Owners and Development Teams. Closely collaborating you will help to lead and facilitate in the Backlog Refinement ceremony, ideation with the Product Manager and Development teams, research and analysis events.
You ll work with fellow ONE20-ers and other vendor partners to define out what we should be developing
* You ll be the main story writer for the Sprint Backlog, working with the Product Owner you will prioritize, write and provide any clarity needed to the Development Teams
* You ll help teams with overall analysis, project forecasting, logical testing, identifying and managing project risks, quality assurance, launch support, and post-launch support (You know, the works!)
* You ll write some documentation (Come on, writing is fun sometimes)
* You ll chat-it-up with a bunch of different people within ONE20 and others Outside; Product, Design, Development and Infrastructure assessing capabilities, limitations, and basically anything else anyone cares about
* You ll be a promoter and lead cheerleader for internal communication on projects throughout ONE20
* You ll throw out some great ideas, and execute them
* You ll aid in the administration of Jira and Confluence
* You ll be working hand in hand with the Product Owners in aligning and providing direction to Development Teams
* You are a business, systems analysis, and problem-solving pro
* You are so good at translating conceptual ideas into simple, concise and specific Stories i.e. Gherkin
* Multitasking between projects and tasks is your jam
* Your brain is filled with information about business analysis concepts, tools, and techniques
* When people wonder, who do I know who knows a lot about Agile concepts, tools, and techniques, you are the first person who comes to their mind
* You think Agile is super cool
* Helping others communicate and mitigating miscommunication between ONE20-ers is second nature for you
* When it comes to working with UX, Design, Product and Development, you just get it
* You re an all-around communication pro
* You just assume that everything you do needs to be top shelf
* Organizing information, managing tasks, and mastering tools would be a breeze for you
* You re a problem-solving master
* Data filtering and presentation is easy for you
* You know about iOS and Android operating systems and mobile app development (I mean, it s 2016)
* You know about digital marketing technologies
* You have experience with web applications and .NET or Java platforms
* You ve worked with interactive marketing agencies (and you liked it)
* You re cool working with people who are in this country and people who work in countries that we can only get to by plane
And for total bonus points:
* You ve worked in trucking or trucking software
* You re comfortable working with people in or out of an office - we ve got distributed team
* You re as comfortable working on a beach, boat, or coffee shop as in the office or boardroom
At ONE20, we re on a mission to improve the lives of our members. No one else is looking out for the lives of truck drivers, so we are. We re making their lives healthier, more connected, more affordable, more predictable, and we re empowering them to fight for the respect that they deserve.
We re changing the game. Join us.