Product Architect / Software Engineer 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE POSITION:
Pegasystems is looking for an innovative leader to fill the position of Associate Product Architect / Software Engineer. The position calls for a dedicated and experienced candidate to oversee product development throughout the entire process of production. This role assists in enabling business users to design, build, and deploy web and mobile applications via Pega's intuitive visual interface.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
* Build compelling demos and proof-of-concepts for complex business problems
* Act as Product Owner for one or more engineering scrum teams
* Own and maintain product backlog for Case Management in the Pega platform
* Translate feature requests from customers and stakeholders into well-defined specifications and requirements
* A rapidly growing yet well-established business
* The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
* Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
* The opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-based environment essential to the core of our business
A highly collaborative team player and innovative thought leader who is passionate about directly contributing to the future of Pega's product offerings.
QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
* 2 - 7years of experience in a technical role in a team-setting
* Working knowledge of web stack technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, SQL, Java
* Hands-on programming experience
* Leadership experience managing small engineering teams
* Ability to work autonomously and drive results
* Applied knowledge in scrum or another agile
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 500 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
_As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law._