Product Certification Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Nexgrill Industries Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY INFO:
Nexgrill is a leading global producer of gas and charcoal grills and grill accessories. It designs and markets an extensive line of high-quality grills under the Nexgrill and KitchenAid brands, as well as OEM products for several global retail partners.
Nexgrill headquartered in Chino, California. Nexgrill has significant grown revenues and profits over the past five years. Additionally, we have offices in Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Africa, along with manufacturing in Main Land China.
* Ensure compliance with National and International Standards and legislation.
* Prepare paper documents for certification of upcoming model year grills being introduced, or improved from previous years.
* Collaborate with research and design teams, fully understand testing procedures to comply with 3rd party certification, Retailer protocols, and Licensor requirements.
* Evaluate the quotation of CSA testing projects to provide manager with fee and schedule options.
* Work with Laboratory to understand requirements for packaging, certification, and assembly, based on test protocols by customer and/or testing agencies.
* Propose needs and improvements to QA and RD teams based on continuous knowledge and improvements of CSA requirements.
* Ensure qualities of the products align with the standards of the manufacturer
* Ensure testing and procedures are understood and carried out properly by China Lab and QA Teams.
* Assist in Legal case process, providing sufficient amount of resources as competent support.
* Participate in training provided to Customer Service Department.
* Investigate safety concerns and complaints, coordinate with related departments, and propose final recommendations to PQA Manager.
* Monitor, evaluate, and research materials based on competitive analysis in the market.
* Participate and assist in QA Improvement projects, including design and customer service conditions that can relayed to appropriate teams. Follow up on proposed improvements.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Open to Domestic and international traveling
* 5-year total work experience required
* 3-year related experience in manufacturing environment REQUIRED
* Experience dealing with CSA required, and with other testing/certifying agencies a plus.
* Proficient with MS Office Suite
* Knowledge of Adobe Programs preferred (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator)
* Legal work status in the U.S. required
We offer our full-time employees great health insurance coverage with 100% paid premium. Our dental and vision plans are voluntary with low group rates. After two years with the company, employees will receive life insurance and long-term disability insurance. All full-time employees also enjoy generous sick and vacation days, holiday pays, and employee assistance program that provide 24-hr support for all life-work issues and 3 free face-to-face counseling sessions per year.