Product Configuration Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Santa Rosa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition :
Job Title :
Product Configuration Analyst
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Communications Solutions Group, which is responsible for Keysight's portfolio in the Wireless Data Ecosystem, including wireless devices, operators, internet infrastructure, and Aerospace & Defense. Our software-centric solutions accelerate our customers' time to market and reduce their costs - giving them a competitive advantage in today's and tomorrow's technology waves.
Responsible for leading the development and maintenance of configuration of products and services to enable quotes and orders. This person ensures that product configuration rules are developed, tested and ready for production use in time for the product release. Acts as Oracle champion and consultant, helping to build organizational expertise and drive new paradigm into marketing.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities:
* Coordination and optimization of pricing in Oracle for new product introductions working across organizations
* Collaborate with Engineering/Marketing/Support and play an internal consultant role related to product structure and representation.
* Work with Product Managers to design configuration models and ensure models are built to specifications.
*Develop and maintain user interface(s) in Configurator Developer.
* Execute test scenarios to validate configuration rules and user interface.
* Determine how to execute product strategy using standard Oracle functionality, being thoughtful of opportunities for promos, bundling, etc.
* Design configuration model to optimize ease of quoting, configuring, and ordering.
* Participate in process improvement efforts related to product representation and the ordering of valid products.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science. Basic knowledge of software programming best practices.
* Sense of customer urgency: focus on customer and impact to customer.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to define mathematical algorithms and complex logic expressions.
* Detail oriented. Quick learner.
* Work as part of a team to achieve objectives.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Join some of the brightest minds in the measurement world. Learn more at www.jobs.keysight.com.
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws..