This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Purpose:The Implementation Consultant is a creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated professional with passion and knowledge to deliver optimal eClinical technology solutions for customers. This role focuses on leading the client through the process of system and solution configuration leveraging the entire product, solutions and services portfolio of Platform Solutions and PAREXEL Informatics. Leading and supporting projects, providing functional product and subject matter expertise is central to enabling our clients to maximize to their benefit their use of PI products and solutions.Key Accountabilities:Customer ServiceDeliver a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both internal and external customers.Serve as a functional liaison between technical teams and the client. Business process and system usage analysisProvide functional consultancy to customers to understand the client s business needs to create the optimum solution set up and deployment.Conduct product demonstrations and implementation workshops to prospective and existing clients.System implementationGenerate appropriate documentation to support deployed solutions including but not limited to configuration documents.Perform system configuration and set up, support testing activities, assist in OQ and create deployment package.Product and Process DevelopmentWork closely with product owners to support strategic development of product through enhancement requests from clients.Proactively suggest and implement changes to processes and standards.QualificationsSkills:
- Strong project coordination and documentation skills.
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relations with internal and external clients through face to face interactions as well as through phone and email conversations.
- Proactive approach to information and knowledge acquisition.
- Strong consultation and negotiation skills.
- Strong technical affinity for application configuration, data analytics etc.
- Ability to effectively and clearly convey information via a variety of different methods targeted to varying audiences to yield maximum effect and benefit.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload whilst maintaining attention to detail. Knowledge and Experience:
- Application software configuration and deployment experience.
- Applied knowledge of risk management methodologies.
- Experience as a systems analyst, business analyst, project manager or consulting professional preferably with experience of system design and implementation in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Adequate experience to accommodate delivery of key accountabilities specific to level within role.
- Proficiency in MS office
- Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP helpful
- Senior and Principal: Consulting or professional services experience.
- Senior: Experience of working in an Implementation Consultant role typically gained over 1-2 years.
- Principal: Experience of working in an Implementation Consultant role typically gained over 3+ years. Education:
- Bachelor s degree and/or other appropriate qualification or equivalent.EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.