Product Coordinator - UGG Women's
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Job Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
Under the direction of the Product leadership team, assist the Product team with a variety of daily administrative functions to ensure smooth operational flow across the category product organization.
* Provides daily administrative support to the Category teams, including organizing team meetings and events, including making travel reservations, organizing meals and planning activities/logistics, etc.
* Maintains brand calendar and the team's travel itineraries
* Creates PowerPoint presentations for sales meetings, board of directors meetings, etc. for high level managers in the brand/department.
* Organizes meetings and schedules Outlook appointments with internal and external professionals. Manages with confidential information in a highly professional manner
* Creates and organizes files and binders, including digital file management. Assists in other clerical, administrative, and special projects when necessary.
* Compiles data and reports as needed
* Manages a high volume of work in a moderately pressured but friendly environment.
Product Coordination Responsibilities
* Assist with the creation and maintenance of global line sheets, data, & sales worksheets in Flex PLM as needed
* Create agendas for key team milestone meetings, proactively ensure team is aware of key CP dates; Schedule meetings, book rooms, distribute agenda, coordinate samples for meetings, and keep team on track
* Point person for scheduling ILR, FLR, and other key milestone meetings, in close partnership with Process Manager and Product Operations team; Ensure continuous communication with key parties
* Assists in communications with Sales Operations regarding drops, adds, line changes, etc., as needed; Ensure strong coordination across Product Coordinators across categories
* Work closely with Flex PLM Management to identify, develop and implement techniques to improve productivity and efficiencies; Operate as Flex PLM super user to ID best practices, maintain handbook, and ensure Coordinators are trained
* Support Product Line Managers: Maintain sample process & communication between Sales & Product
* Organization of line sheets/worksheets for meetings
* Assist with general organization of product and briefing binders
* Collaborate with Development team Sample Coordinator with organization of product room, coordination of samples
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 2-4 years related administrative experience in retail/wholesale, product line design and/or development, merchandising, etc. with fashion footwear preferred
* Experience performing administrative tasks, adhering to project calendars, and executing against deadlines
* Proficient in Microsoft Applications
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Highly motivated, a team player and motivated self-starter
* Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Knowledgeable in current trends
* Experience working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
* Excellent problem solving abilities
* Business acumen - continuously evaluates competitors and the marketplace to creatively capitalize on market opportunities
* Basic understanding of product merchandising concepts and process
* Analytic ability to process complex data and information
* Innovative thinker, brings new ideas to projects and process