Product Designer, Software UI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R2266 Product Designer, Software UI (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Product Designer, Software UI
The Product Design team at Citrix is looking for a Product Designer to help shape and lead our user experience efforts.
This position entails working with multidisciplinary teams of product managers, engineers, technical marketers and researchers. We are looking for someone with very strong visual and user experience design skills and who is not afraid of new technology and the complexity that comes with it.
As part of an agile development team, your job is to be an advocate for the user and to translate customer/end user goals into delightful experiences. You can keep your cool and you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fluid and collaborative team environment.
Solid Design Skills
- Able to use departmental-standard creative tools to express design concepts in high fidelity
- Familiar with interaction design, motion design, and graphic design and creates related deliverables (comps, redlines, wireframes, etc.)
- Able to create deliverables with guidance from others
- Attentive to detail – terminology, appearance, OS standards, behaviors, and workflows
- Able to iterate rapidly and create multiple solutions
- Able to set personal schedules and meet deadlines
Shows a passion for understanding Citrix’s products, domains, and users – with a particular focus on their own product/domain specialty. Demonstrated experience designing desktop software and/or web applications
- 2+ years experience in product/domain space
- To better inform design, participates actively in user research
- Understands how design fits into the Citrix development process for their product
- Seeks to understand product market, competitors, opportunities and challenges
- Works to deepen product and domain expertise
UI/Human Factors Engineering
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.