Product Developer Coop (Spring 2017) - Dannon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
The Dannon Company, Inc.
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a R&D Product Developer Coop (Spring 2017) - Dannon in the United States (US) for White Plains, NY.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
The dates for this role are expected to be January 2017 through May/June 2017.
In this role you will be accountable for:
* Provide assistance with product development activities such as, prototype development in the Pilot Plant and/or Lab, perform product analysis and development of product testing methodologies, collect and analyze data, participate and provide feedback during product tastings, among others.
* Collaborate with R&D and cross-functional team members on projects.
* Lead an R&D project and present results to the broader team after completion of the six month Co-Op program.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Candidates must be undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in a Food Science or food processing engineering program
* Exposure to Dairy technology is a plus
* Prior internship in R&D is preferred
* Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build positive work relationships with team members
* Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you*
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Engineer, Intern, R&D Engineer, Information Technology, Programmer, Engineering, Entry Level, Technology