Product Development Engineering Intern- T&C 8/30/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
TE Connectivity has a Product Development Engineer summer internship available in Winston Salem, NC within the Automotive Business Unit. This role will support the T&C Engineering Group.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Develop a concept into a functional, cost effective product that can be easily manufactured
* Responsible for meeting performance, cost objectives and coordinate projects from design through prototype, test and transfer
* Work closely with customers, sales, product management, advanced manufacturing, model shop and test lab in a simultaneous engineering environment
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented sophomore or junior currently working toward a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and who meets the following qualifications:
* Minimum GPA of 3.0.
* Capability of creative, analytical and structured thinking with the ability to execute.
* Effective problem solving skills.
* Excellent communication & presentation skills (oral & written).
* Strong computer skills - Exposure to 3D Modeling using SolidWorks or Pro/E a plus