Product Development Project Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - BRYAN, TEXAS
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROJECT COORDINATOR
As the Project Coordinator, you will oversee and coordinate project needs across departments with a high sense of urgency. You will ensure that all projects remain on time, within budget and track completion of tasks in the Stage-Gate process. As a crucial part of the project, you will communicate frequently with key stakeholders on the status of projects. The overall coordination, execution, control and completion of Product Development specific projects will be top priority for you as well as remaining consistent with company strategy, commitments and goals.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
* Support Project Manager in planning and implementation of assigned Product Development projects.
* Responsible for tracking completion of all tasks in Stage-Gate process.
* Responsible for ensuring that the status of tasks is current and for seeking task status when updates are not being recorded within project management software.
* Responsible for keeping projects on-time and tracking whether projects are staying on-spec and budget.
* Responsible for managing deadlines for projects along with the milestones that accompany those deadlines.
* Responsible for escalating issues to the proper levels to ensure tasks stay on target and resolutions are found in an acceptable time frame.
* Responsible for communicating frequently with all members that are involved in the projects to avoid any and all possibility of miscommunication.
* Assist in the creation of reports and tracking KPI's.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Has a Bachelor's Degree in related field
* Has 2-5 years of Project Management experience
* Has current Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Project Manager (CPM) certification, a plus.
* Has knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
* Has knowledge of project management techniques and tools
* Is ready and willing to work in a fast-paced environment and display the ability to handle multiple priorities and demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
* People, communication, team player, go getter don't wait on info to come- takes initiative
* Has proven organization skills