Product Director Semiconductor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSemiconductor and IC design a plus! Electrical Engineering Degree. Relo Offered
Green Card or US Citizens Word Doc Preferred Longevity a Plus!
- Product Director to lead and drive the product roadmap, development cycles and technical marketing for our engineering team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technology background, more than 10years of experience in technical product development, and with specialties in the Semiconductor/Electronics, mobile wireless, and security industries. The candidate will have a successful history of leading complex development efforts in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a sustained track record of delivering high-quality outputs, ontime and to product specifications.
* Drive and manage new product plans, business cases, and product specifications for next generation hardware and software tools.
* Generate, manage and drive roadmap, product portfolio and product lifecycle management (PLM).
* Perform and manage all aspects in the development of new product solution plans, such as competitive research, pricing strategies, and gotomarket strategies.
* Conduct market research to identify and recommend possible new application for existing or new products.
* Generate content of the product brief, datasheet, and all other collateral to market products.
* Manage all aspects of defining whole product deliverables to support sales and customers. Provide training and marketing collateral for hardware modules and software tools.
* Liaison between Engineering, Sales, Quality, and Operations teams.
* Effectively communicate market needs and prioritization to management team.
* Understand technical challenges and make educated tradeoffs with the engineering/development team.
* Lead technical documentation, product deployment, marketing content, training materials, and product demos.
10-12 years' experience in product management and development combined with experience in managing and leading technical teams.
4year technical degree in Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Biomedical.
- MBA with a technical degree strongly preferred.
Experience analyzing market trends, creating product specifications, and business plans.
Technical in depth understanding of HWs, sensors, SW, algorithms) and their applications required. Experience in the smart cards industry preferred.
Excellent people management skills to interact effectively with staff, colleagues, cross functional teams, and third parties: