This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Auburn Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE : PRODUCT ENGINEER
LOCATION: AUBURN HILLS, MI
DURATION: FULL TIME
SILLS : Product Engineer/ Driver Monitoring System/ DAS/ Collision Sensors/ Airbag ECU/ Lane Departure systems/ Seat Weight Sensors/ Product Engineer at OEMs
MANDATORY SKILLS: Product Engineer - Automotive, UG NX, Communication
* Develop improved or new designs for automotive structural restraint products and associated automotive equipment or modify existing equipment on production vehicles and direct building, modification and testing of vehicle.
* Conduct experiments and tests on existing designs and equipment to obtain data on function of and performance of equipment
* Analyze data to develop new designs for mechanical, hydraulic, electronic and electromechanical components and systems in automotive equipment
* Design components and systems to provide maximum customer value and vehicle function, including improved economy and safety of operation, control of emissions and operational performance, at optimum costs
* Direct and coordinate building or modification of automotive equipment or vehicle to ensure conformance with engineering design
* Direct testing activities on components and equipment under designated conditions to ensure operational performance meets design specifications
* Alter or modify design to obtain specified functional and operational performance
* Assist Automotive Design Drafter in developing structural design for auto body
* Conduct research studies to develop new concepts in automotive engineering field.