This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou will work within a collaborative cross functional development team on new product introductions of high performance mixed-signal audio products. Drive yield optimizations, cost reductions, and quality improvements. Solve complex problems and drive / implement process improvements.
* Drive yield & test time improvement / optimization
* Manage NPI ramp to production plan & execution
* Work with Quality team on product reliability qualifications
* Own characterization data analysis & generating report for external customers
* Provide product support on customer returns
* Lead cross functional teams to resolve complex problems
Required Skills and Qualifications
* BSEE or BSCE required with 6+ years relevant experience in the semiconductor industry
* Software experience with Spotfire, JMP, SAS, dataConductor or similar statistical analysis program
* Strong base in statistics applicable to Product Engineering
* ESD, Latchup, HTOL, HAST, Failure Analysis
* DPM reduction through statistical analysis and test coverage reviews
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Strong skills in SQL databases
* Strong skills in scripting languages such as Python & Perl
* Teradyne IG-XL experience
* Experience qualifying 55nm and smaller process nodes
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Individuals seeking employment at Cirrus Logic are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.