Product Engineer C/B
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Provides technical knowledge and analytical support through the preparation of product drawings, specifications, and/or conduct of product investigations and performance evaluations.
* Communicates directly with customers to obtain and clarify customer technical expectations.
* Creates and/or directs the creation of product drawings and specifications including design FMEA's, design studies, and design records.
* Conducts and/or directs the conduct of product investigations and performance evaluations including planning, sample specification, sample procurement, tooling design, tooling procurement, machine design, machine procurement, machine operation and reporting.
* Creates, revises and adheres to departmental procedures to maintain compliance with industry quality requirements.
* Leads and/or participates in cross-functional teams related to product launches, change requests and quality improvements.
* Communicates product specifications to related departments, suppliers and customers.
* Conducts technical training.
* This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 2 to 4 years of position-related experience; preferably 4 to 6 years of position-related experience.
*Position may be filled at the Product Engineer C (27) or Product Engineer B (28) based on experience.*
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor