Product Go-To-Market Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 1/4/2017
Cambia Health Solutions
Product Go-To-Market Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
Bring your experience to a role where you will:
* Facilitates end-to-end go-to-market activities for new health plan product rollouts and existing product sustainment. Supports products for various brands, lines of business, and state-based markets.
* Serves as the intersection between the Product Development team and internal/external partners, stakeholders, and support staff in areas such as Marketing, Strategic Communications, and Sales. Responsible for effectively communicating the features, benefits and unique selling proposition of products and services to achieve targeted department goals.
* Directly supports membership acquisition and retention goals through developing and/or executing effective product sales strategy and tactics, channel management and support, product training and the ongoing management and coordination of retention and communication touch points across each market.
Competencies and Knowledge:
* Demonstrated business aptitude and general understanding of the healthcare, health insurance, and/or employee benefits industry.
* Knowledge of product marketing/go-to-market principles and track record of creating successful product marketing/go-to-market communications, campaigns, and/or strategies that balance consumer needs, business goals, and relevant constraints.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated experience in crafting concise, relevant and compelling communications in a variety of formats for diverse audiences, including executive-level documents and presentations.
* Effective project management skills including planning, organizing and administration of multi-functional work responsibilities. Proven ability to manage multiple, diverse and/or complex projects and deadlines.
* Ability to work within diverse cross-functional teams and/or operate independently to navigate highly complex and sensitive organizational issues with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
* Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products (specifically PowerPoint) and other corporate software as required.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
* PA roduct Go-To-Market Mgr I would have a BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or relevant field, plus 5 years of experience in marketing, marketing communications, sales, field support, or product management with 1-2 years of experience in healthcare or insurance industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
General Functions and Outcomes
* Works closely with Product Managers to understand and effectively communicate the features, benefits, and unique selling proposition of products and services.
* Coordinates the development of marketing collateral, sales support materials, internal sales trainings and external presentations to brokers, employer groups, consultants and others with the goal of accurate representation both internally and externally.
* Maintains and tracks product resource materials to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information to Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and other internal departments as well as tracking content on our public websites for Producers, Employers and Members.
* Supports ongoing product marketing and communication sustainment throughout the product lifecycle.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.