Senior Product Manager- Identity Access Management - IAM 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are currently searching for a Senior Product Manager to join the leadership team for the Identity, Access and Security business. The candidate will be a cross-functional leader responsible for all facets of the product / solution lifecycle from initial conception through eventual end-of-life. This leader maintains an intimate understanding of market needs and trends, identifies new market opportunities, and leads strategic planning and operational tactics to address and monetize them.
* Cross-functional leadership
* Own product strategy and solution roadmap
* Lead discovery and validation of market pain points for existing and potential markets.
* Seek new market opportunities leveraging the company's distinctive competence, develop and communicate business proposal and tactics to address opportunity, proposing strategy for addressing them.
* Use market research and analysis to make disciplined product and strategic decisions.
* Lead development and communication of product/solution messaging, positioning, packaging, and pricing.
* Drive market driven product/solution requirements to address new market opportunities while supporting existing customer loyalty.
* Conduct win/loss analysis and provision Sales with recommendations on tactics.
* Analyze product profitability and sales success.
* Evaluate and recommend buy/build/partner decisions.
* Lead go-to-market and launch planning with solution market team
* Lead and mentor team of product management and marketing personnel.
* 5+ years product management experience in an enterprise software company
* Experience in and knowledge of Identity and Access Management markets
* Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory on-prem and Azure management and security challenges
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent ability to work in an exceptionally fast-paced, merit-based environment.
* Excellent assertive leadership skills with a strong bias towards action
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multitask, take initiative, and adapt to unforeseen circumstances.
* Excellent financial skills, including forecasting and trend analysis.
* Excellent Bachelor's degree in technical CS/Engineering degree or related experience minimum.
* Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
* Ability to travel at least 25% of the time.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Experience managing products in an agile/SCRUM software development environment.
* Experience working for an international company and speaking to international audiences
* Experience managing solutions delivered as-a-Service
* Completion of Pragmatic Marketing or similar product management training
Houston, TX; Cambridge, MA; Provo, UT; Vienna, VA; Seattle, WA
The Attachmate Group Companies is an equal employment opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws in providing our employees and applicants with equal opportunity. Our decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are non-discriminatory. They are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, and citizenship, the presence of a physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status or any other status protected by law.