Product Management Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
ARRIS Group, Inc.
ARRIS is a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. Its powerful end-to-end platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect with each other and with their favorite content. The Companys vision and expertise continue to drive the industrys innovations, as they have for more than 60 years. Headquartered north of Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, ARRIS has R&D, sales and support centers throughout the world.
The Product Management Director manages and/or contributes to key aspects of the CMTS/CCAP product lines including product strategy definition, product requirements development and analysis, and product and solution pricing. Provides guidance to and works with cross-functional teams in ARRIS to execute the product development road maps. Works with corporate marketing and external agencies to set direction on desired communications strategy and marketing activities for product lines. Interfaces with external partners, as needed, to enhance the product lines' value proposition. Efforts may include establishing technical or co-marketing agreements as well as technical integration work.
* Education: BS in Engineering (preferred electrical engineering or computer science), Masters preferred (in Engineering or Business)
* Experience: Developing or defining/selling products to the Cable MSO market strongly preferred, 15 years of experience in development/PLM
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Strong writing skills, both for detailed, technical communication (product requirements, white papers, etc.) and business communications (emails, marketing materials, etc.)
* Strong presentation skills, including creating appropriate slides and delivering presentations
* Technical skills with capability to quickly learn new technologies and applications as well as understanding technical risks and challenges in product development
* Ability to communicate and collaborate successfully with customers and internal stakeholders (engineering, finance, marketing, etc.).
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.