Product Management Director, Platform
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Are you an innovative product manager who thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment and loves working with the best technology teams in the world* The Salesforce platform is seeking a technical product management director for our data and metadata modeling products. These products include some of the most foundational, heavily used features of the Salesforce platform, as well as highly innovative new and emerging technologies, serving both hard-core developers and no-code app builders.
Salesforce is where passionate, energetic product managers can make an impact, win as a team, and find their #dreamjob. Our success is fueled by a long-standing commitment to innovation, customer success, and giving back. Salesforce is the world's leading enterprise cloud ecosystem, and for good reason: Salesforce has been the leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Application PaaS three years in a row, has been on Forbes' Most Innovative Companies list for five years running and has been on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years running.
* Drive all aspects of your product area from idea creation to delivery and customer success
* Develop and deliver on a coherent strategy, including design, user requirements, market assessments, scalable delivery plan and marketing strategy
* Balance product vision with customer feedback, prioritizing across a diverse set of inputs and constituents
* Engage with our customer and partner community to drive customer enthusiasm and product adoption and identify new market opportunities
* Evangelize technologies internally and collaborate with other product teams to ensure alignment, consistent design principals, and adoption from other teams
* BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical leadership roles
* Minimum of 8 years' experience in engineering or product management with expertise in enterprise / PaaS environments
* Understanding of the enterprise PaaS products, customers, partners, and competitors
* Excellent organization and communications skills, with experience communicating across groups with varying degrees of technical background.
* Experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
* Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
* Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.