Product Manager-Accessories, Global Faucets Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Product Manager-Accessories
Are you someone who thrives on identifying new product opportunities, collaborating with a cross-functional team to bring them to life? Do you enjoy working with customers and end consumers to discover the needs in the market, where you get to see the results of your work in consumer's everyday lives? If yes, the Product Manager - Accessories position will be perfect for you!
You will be responsible for managing the assigned category, and will be accountable for the marketing management and the financial performance of the respective product line. This involves developing and implementing short-term marketing plans and long-term strategies, including new product development projects and priorities, pricing recommendations, and annual category planning.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* Operate as the category expert to both internal and external customers
* Manage all products in the assigned category throughout all stages of the life cycle, developing strategies for new product introduction, continuing contribution and discontinuance, and maximizing profitability and synergies with all products of the business
* Work closely with channel marketing and Communications to develop promotional plans, catalogs, brochures, displays, exhibits and other support material
* Monitor and steer all engineering and manufacturing activities around new product or new technology development and product maintenance activities on assigned category
* Develop and present product training programs and category information to the Field Sales organization and business customers. Coordinate responses to customer and consumer inquiries regarding product variations and technical questions.
Additional skills sought include:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred
* 5 to 7 years of prior experience in sales, marketing, channel management, and/or product development
* At least 1-year experience with P&L and/or budgeting
* Be strong on planning, detail and accuracy. Must possess substantial skills in written and oral communication with all levels of management and outside contacts
* Travel: 20-35%
In addition, prior supervisory or coaching experience, global exposure with product development and marketing strategies are preferred.
Why Work at Kohler?
Kohler's mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.