Product Manager - Accountable Care Solutions Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin a group that is re-inventing how technology can be used in the care management and population health space. The focus will be on how systems and organizations are transforming to meet the requirements in an era where patient centered care and accountable care are at the forefront of thought. This role is not just about tweaking existing models but influencing the path forward to achieve better outcomes and become more efficient in how care is delivered.
The Accountable Care Solutions Manager will be responsible for managing /oversight of the Netsmart care coordination solutions. Focusing on the impact of care management and coordination organizations becoming integrated in an accountable care-like organization. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing solutions to assisting with the creation of new care coordination solutions for the company. The Accountable Care Solutions Manager will manage all aspects of the life cycle including market research, product requirements, pricing, launch coordination and creation of sales tools. Technical skills are a must for this role; ability to understand business and systems workflow and how the Netsmart solutions fit into the larger healthcare landscape is critical. Ability to create workflow diagrams to depict data workflow between health information technology systems is critical to this role. The Accountable Care Solutions Manager must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, the drive to make that vision a reality and the ability to execute at the tactical level. They must enjoy spending time in the market to understand industry problems, participate in conferences and gain recognition as an industry leader and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
* Demonstrates Strong leadership with the ability to Influence and Motivate cross functional teams to gain their cooperation and engagement for overall product strategy and execution.
* Verified Strategic agility with the capacity to understand complex business problems, market trends, and technology challenges and synthesize them into a clear concise business plan and product road map.
* Possesses Strong negotiation skill with capability to develop win/win solutions (for the market, customers, and internal organizations), while driving the product direction and garnering cross functional support.
* Demonstrated aptitude to Drive results and change across the organization. Customer focused and dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers while balancing the priorities of the company and the product.
* Goal oriented and Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
* Comfortable with all levels of management and able to Communicate (both orally and written) a vision and Present effectively to customers, the market, and executives.
* Analytical problem solver; able to understand interdependencies of business functions and impacts of decisions; and Set priorities based on what is important. Strong executive presence; provides thought leadership for the company and the product line.
* Technology focus individual, able to working collaboratively with our engineering teams to effectively translate business workflows into electronic systems.
* User Experience is critical to overall success, ability to understand how users interact with solutions to create a solution developed for the way people work.
* 5+ years working with electronic medical record systems, or
* 5+ years working in a care management, care coordination, or managed care technology systems
* Behavioral health knowledge is a plus.
* Understanding of utilization management, contract management, claim adjudication rules, case management, and revenue management for managed service organizations is required. Clinical decision support in this environment is a plus.
* Experience using care management, claims processing, adjudication systems
* Bachelor's degree
* Previous software/design consulting experience is a plus
* 25% travel is required
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care.
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site, Facebook or Twitter account.
Ignite your career today!