Product Manager - Ad Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Do you consider yourself to be a level-headed problem solver* Do you have strong technical knowledge based around web publishing, online marketing, and advertising operations (AdOps)* Are you dependable, consistent, and easy to work with* Do you enjoy helping others succeed, and believe in constant improvement*
Monster World Wide, located in Weston, MA, currently has a full-time opening on our Product team for the role of Associate Product Manager, Technical Ad Platform Management. This role reports to the Manager of Technical Ad Platform Management. In this role, you would become familiar with, and support the many systems Monster uses to deliver our ad campaigns across all of our global web properties.
You will spend time assisting in troubleshooting ad campaigns scheduled by our Ad Operations team, assist in testing and rolling-out new ad products to the market, and assist with any new ad technology platform integrations or migrations. We strongly prefer the candidate be located in our Weston office, but if you feel as though you are a strong candidate, commuting to one of our other locations across the U.S. may be acceptable.
* Comfortable with HTML/CSS concepts (reading and coding)
* Basic understanding of development frameworks (ie. Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS )
* Experience working in Publisher Ad Servers (DFP, AppNexus OAS, for example)
* Basic understanding of release practices (SCRUM, agile )
* Understanding of video ad serving technology
* Fantastic and consistent service levels to both internal coworkers and external contacts
* Ability to strongly identify as a member of a team and think outside your immediate tasks
* Task prioritization skills
* Ability to change your focus very quickly when necessary
* Familiarity with MS Office Suite
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* Comfortable managing up explaining what you need from higher ups to achieve your goals
* Ability to educate others on basic technical knowledge related to digital advertising
* Experience trafficking display ad campaigns directly in an ad server
* Ability to troubleshoot ad campaigns for flaws (and offer guidance on correction)
* Understanding of QA environment testing and regression testing
* 1st party and 3rd party ad serving concepts
* Experience troubleshooting discrepancies between ad serving systems
Is relocation available*
Monster is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation with respect to Monster s services, please contact Monster at 1-800-MONSTER (1-800-666-7837).
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V