Product Manager - Application Portfolio 8/10/2016
EagleView Technologies & Pictometry
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EAGLEVIEW TECHNOLOGIES is a lively and fast-growing Inc. 500 technology company offering full technology solutions in the GIS, measurement and analytical space. We specialize in high-resolution aerial photography, automated 3D measurement technologies and overall software solutions for government, insurance, construction and infrastructure customers. Our patented processes combined with the power of Pictometry image technology have changed the way these industries do business and resulted in them clamoring for more.
We're looking for a highly-motivated PRODUCT MANAGER to run the APPLICATION PORTFOLIO in our Bothell, WA office. In this role you'll manage our web-based and mobile applications that span a variety of markets including construction, county government, and GIS. You'll also be part of our dynamic and growing Product Strategy Team at a company with a strong market focus. Our products are highly innovative and we have a leadership team and ownership group committed to investing in our people and organization.
* Manage the entire product line life cycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities, for SaaS applications such as EagleView Construct - an easy-to-use, cloud-based ecommerce platform for connecting roofing contractors with suppliers, as well as a range of mobile applications.
* Work closely with market-facing Product Managers to understand the problems we need to solve and define product requirements to meet customer needs.
* Partner with internal development and operational teams to drive solutions to delivery.
* Define and roadmap and manage the product backlog for all products within the Applications Portfolio.
* Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 2+ years' experience in product or program management, ideally in a SaaS environment.
* Mobile product management experience preferred
* Bachelor's DegreeRequired.
* MBA Preferred.
* Ability to travel up to 10%.
EagleView(R) Technologies offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.