Product Manager - Banking Operations 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position : PRODUCT MANAGER - BANKING OPERATIONS
Location: DALLAS , TX
NOTE: RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO JOB LOCATION
The primary job function will be to understand client requirements leveraging domain knowledge and experience to help Implement and enhance Banking Operational components (exception processing, check processing, loan servicing, statements, documentation etc.) of Core banking solution. Drive strategy and product management functions in the areas of Banking Operations.
The Product Manager should possess good techno-functional knowledge in US banking specifically, ATM, Debit Cards, Loans and Deposits and other Customer Servicing function end to end understanding of the business process and related regulatory requirements involved in Banking Operations.
* Participate in gathering and understanding business requirements for implementing Core Banking Solution in Banks in US. Help transform the business requirements into functional specifications for the development teams and manage changes to such specifications.
* Provide high level strategic inputs to help develop functional roadmap of the product and ensure offerings are in-line with evolving business needs of the US market.
* Provide leadership, strategic direction on the solutions of the requirements similar to how US Banking Operations are modeled and developed.
* Work with the onsite implementation team in developing the product gap requirements, system requirements and deciding the strategy for testing the product.
* Review Product documentation and Training documentation (User manuals, quick-reference guides, best-practices, etc).
* Participate in solution analysis phase of product development, Product walkthrough, and gap analysis/impact analysis activities as required. Track and document requirements/findings.
* Participate in Solution alignment phase by guiding the development teams to build the functionalities covered in this line of business. Provide direction and drive the team for appropriate solution meeting the market needs and aligning with existing architecture of the product.
* Participate in Solution Analysis phase of core banking implementation as Banking Operations SME.
* Participate in planning and effort estimation for enhancing specific deposit product modules for US Market Readiness leveraging prior product experience.
* Utilize business process methodologies to facilitate the streamlining of design processes through business and technical resources.
* Proactively recommend innovations and modifications to the product with respect end-to-end Banking Operations
* Write detailed business and functional requirements in a concise and clear manner to effectively size effort and design technical specifications based on documented needs.
* Ability to decompose use cases to appropriate level of detail.
* Interact with prospects, clients and industry representatives in gathering business requirements.
* Support project managers and solution managers on various implementation projects.
* Adhere to quality assurance with creation and execution of acceptance tests as needed.
Background & Experience:
Minimum 10+ yrs US Financial Services Industry experience in Banking operations. Knowledge of US Regulations will be added advantage.
Experience working with a US product vendor and/or in implementation of banking solutions in the US Market REQUIRED.
Strong knowledge and understanding of US regulation as related to Banking Operations - Loans , Deposits, Teller, Payments, Check Processing, Statements, FED and State ing
Experience with product development and Implementation processes and methodologies.
* Ability to understand and interpret business and functional requirements to level of detail.
* Ability to stay focused through complexity, adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment.
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel : (%)
Looking forward your kind response.