Product Manager Deposits
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition : PRODUCT MANAGER - DEPOSITS
Location: DALLAS , TX
NOTE: RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO JOB LOCATION
The primary job function will be to understand client requirements leveraging domain knowledge and experience to help Implement and enhance deposit components of Core banking solution. Drive strategy and product management functions in the areas of Deposits covering Demand Deposit Accounts (DDA), Term Deposits (TD), Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA), Relationship Pricing (RP) and Sweeps.
The Product Manager should possess good techno-functional knowledge in US banking specifically deposits with end to end understanding of the business process and related regulatory requirements involved in this line of business.
* Participate in gathering and understanding business requirements for implementing Core Banking Solution in Banks in US. Help transform the business requirements into functional specifications for the development teams and manage changes to such specifications.
* Provide high level strategic inputs to help develop functional roadmap of the product and ensure offerings are in-line with evolving business needs of the US market.
* Provide leadership, strategic direction on the solutions of the requirements similar to how US banking products are designed.
* Work with the onsite implementation team in developing the product gap requirements, system requirements and deciding the strategy for testing the product.
* Review Product documentation and Training documentation (User manuals, quick-reference guides, best-practices, etc).
* Participate in solution analysis phase of product development, Product walkthrough, and gap analysis/impact analysis activities as required. Track and document requirements/findings.
* Participate in Solution alignment phase by guiding the development teams to build the functionalities covered in this line of business. Provide direction and drive the team for appropriate solution meeting the market needs and aligning with existing architecture of the product.
* Participate in Solution Analysis phase of core banking implementation as deposits SME.
* Participate in planning and effort estimation for enhancing specific deposit product modules for US Market Readiness leveraging prior product experience.
* Utilize business process methodologies to facilitate the streamlining of design processes through business and technical resources.
* Proactively recommend innovations and modifications to the product with respect to Demand Deposit Account (DDA), Term Deposits (TD), Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Sweeps, relationship pricing (RP) components which are in compliance with US industry requirements. .
* Provide direction and industry expertise in the area of Relationship pricing.
* Write detailed business and functional requirements in a concise and clear manner to effectively size effort and design technical specifications based on documented needs.
* Ability to decompose use cases to appropriate level of detail.
* Interact with prospects, clients and industry representatives in gathering business requirements.
* Support project managers and solution managers on various implementation projects.
* Adhere to quality assurance with creation and execution of acceptance tests as needed.
Background & Experience:
Minimum 10+ yrs US Financial Services Industry experience in deposits. Knowledge of US Regulations will be added advantage.
Experience working with a US product vendor and/or in implementation of banking solutions in the US Market REQUIRED.
* Strong understanding of deposits business products and best practices in this segment of business, specific to US Banking. Must have clear understanding of DDA, TD, IRA and sweeps.
Good understanding of the US market, requirements and trends to maintain the deposit solution suite current and compliant.
Experience with product development and Implementation processes and methodologies.
* Ability to understand and interpret business and functional requirements to level of detail.
* Ability to stay focused through complexity, adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment.
* Good oral and written communication skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must be fungible across various sub-topics of deposits including relationship pricing (RP)
* Must have played key role in designing and architecting deposits for core banking systems in the US Market.
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel : (%)
Looking forward your kind response.