Product Manager - Global Communications Technology # 080225
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/21/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
PRODUCT MANAGER - GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY # 080225
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The opportunity is within Credit Suisse Information Technology Group CTO Office as End User Services as Group Product Manager accountable for Infrastructure Collaboration and Communications technologies. The role is an extremely unique opportunity where all Mail Messaging, Social and Document Collaboration, Traditional Telecommunications Phone and Trader, Video Conferencing, and Real-Time Communications have been brought together under this Group Product Manager Leadership role to enable delivery on the firms vision of a Unified Communications and Collaboration vision.
* The role will be accountable for Service Ownership of 7 parent services that contain a total of 30 product lines.
* The role will have responsibility for setting the holistic vision and therefore strategy that is assisted with the R&D of their Technical Product Managers
* Live Management responsibility for a team of 12 Technical Product Managers covering the 30 product lines
* Encompasses owning the strategic roadmap for Mail Messaging (includes email and voice), SharePoint, Social technology, Enterprise Search, Trader Voice technologies, Traditional PBX Voice technologies, Video Conferencing and Meeting Room technology, Webcasting and Multimedia, Digital Signage & IPTV, Real-Time Communications technology such as Skype for Business estate, Contact Center User Agent Technology, and End User Self Service Help Desk Assistance tools.
* Will be responsible for overseeing a 100+ million TCO budget
* The role will be responsible for bleeding edge communications technologies service maturity and user adoption.
* Will join a dynamic End User Group Product Management Team of 3. This tight leadership team covers all 100% of the End User Services portfolio.
* An exciting role with plenty of opportunity to influence his/her portfolio of products roadmaps and their adoption throughout the enterprise.
* Role provides great exposure opportunity with both business and senior management.
* Be An Inspirational Leader & Group Product Line Manager
* Your role will include keeping moral and motivation high and inspired by executing on the vision and strategy this role will be accountable for outlining
* Continuous mentorship of Product Management discipline both with immediate team, but also promotion of interaction best practices with key external stakeholders such as operations, engineering, finance and upper management
* Be able to manage articulate a vision with upper management, secure the support both financial and idea backing, and execute on that vision
* Be ready to educate business heads on a vision that they can relate to in their business lives
Manage Technology Products
* Define features and functionality of products/platforms
* Manage products/platforms from conception and development through adoption and retirement
* Contribute to, and manage investment plans to achieve life cycle objectives
* Work with operational teams to ensure operational requirements are factored into strategy/plans
* Support the Collaboration Group Product manager in negotiating global contracts
* Engage with stakeholders regularly to gather, re-assess and re-prioritize requirements along the product / platform lifecycle and established roadmaps
* Act as point of contact for products under management
* Propose, negotiate and monitor Operational Level Agreements (OLA), coordinating with Global Operational Service Management, Business Account Managers and/or OLA Managers
* Manage Financials
* Understand and analyze underlying product costs to determine alignment with established targets
* Advise on approach to cost allocation, in collaboration with the IT Chief Operating Office
* Monitor risk associated with product / platform; ensure that all audit/control points are addressed
* Ensure products/platforms conform to regulatory environment and quality assurance standards
Manage projects aligned with product/platform roadmaps
* Monitor and track progress of engineering projects aligned to release plans
* Manage dependencies monitor changes to underlying / dependent technical products and components; assess changes and react to implications on lifecycle of managed platforms or products
Promote continuous improvements on assigned products/platforms
* Initiate proposals for product/platform evolution in cooperation with stakeholders and clients
* Establish product performance and client satisfaction metrics and then gather, analyze and report on them; plan and execute remediation / improvements as appropriate when key performance indicators reflect a need for action
* Identify efforts to achieve efficiency gains
Support sourcing activities related to product (where applicable)
* Analyze and report on service performance against established service levels
* Monitor and track progress on vendor projects and delivery
* 5+ years as Product Manager ICT (either financial or technology industry background is sufficient)
* 10+ years Management Experience or at least experience of leadership in a matrix report line
* Strong presentation skills both in content generation and communication
* Excellent business management skills, inclusive of the ability to communicate with senior executives
* Strong on-your-feet problem solving skills
* Strong analytical skills, inclusive of financial analytics and cost determination
* Strong mediation and facilitation skills
* Ability to coordinate regional and global efforts
* Able to promote teamwork and communication / information sharing
* Client orientation
* Excellent knowledge of end-to-end IT operations, application- and infrastructure landscape for their assigned product/platform
* 2+ years Project Management history desired
* Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or related field is preferred
* At least 15+ years of professional experience in Technology Infrastructure
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.