Product Manager III (Application and Collaborations Manager)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
The Protein Purification Business (part of the Life Science Group) is looking for an Application and Collaborations Manager. If you have a Masters or a PhD with 10 years of experience in purifying proteins and scaling up that purification from lab scale to bioprocess manufacturing, then we want to hear from you.
What you ll be doing
* Work with a team that provide scientific researchers with the chromatography tools they need to discover and purify proteins from the laboratory scale through clinical trials and into bioprocess manufacturing.
* Identify the latest applications and build customer collaborations.
* Train people with differing levels of experience from sales people to field application specialists.
What you need for in this role
* Strong knowledge of lab scale and bioprocess protein purification; Skills at purifying proteins using liquid chromatography
* Masters or a PhD in science
* Willingness to travel 30% (domestic and international)
* Ability to train people with differing levels of experience
* Be able to present in such a way that people want to listen
* Scientific expertise in identifying the latest applications and ability to build customer collaborations
What s in it for you
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
* Opportunities for growth and training
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.