Product Manager III 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
The Clinical Immunology Automation Product Manager will be responsible for managing a line of existing and future automated immunoassay systems. The existing automation portfolio ranges from traditional immunoassay methods processed on the PhD lx system to Bio-Rad s flagship BioPlex 2200, a fully automated, random access, multiplex analyzer with an extensive autoimmune and infectious disease testing menu.
What you ll be doing:
* The successful candidate will contribute to promotional and sales support activities for these platforms, while leading marketing efforts in collaboration with R&D, commercial, and manufacturing teams to define, develop, and launch CID s next generation flagship platform.
* As a member of the CID marketing team, the product manager will be involved in shaping the Division s automation strategy, as well as working with regional sales and marketing teams to ensure successful implementation of Division strategies worldwide.
* Strong knowledge of IVD product management is required with demonstrable skills in product lifecycle management.
* Clear understanding of new product development marketing is required with a proven ability to conduct market research and translate into winning customer requirements.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate within cross-functional teams are essential.
* Familiarity with User Experience (UX) research and design is a plus.
What you need for this role:
* Bachelor s degree in biology, chemistry, engineering or similar technical field. MS, PhD, or licensed Medical Technologist a plus. MBA preferred.
* 5+ years marketing products in the in vitro diagnostics or life science industry.
* Experience with clinical laboratory instrumentation/automation is strongly preferred.
* Experience in the autoimmune or infectious disease diagnostics market is a plus.
* This position requires up to 25% international travel.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for training, growth, and mobility
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.