This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Medical Device Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONMedical Device Company - Madison, WI
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
Do you have a passion for marketing lifesaving Medical Device technology Do you have experience working in both upstream and downstream marketing
Our client is growing at about 15% when the market is growing about 6%...that is more than double the industry! As they continue to grow, so does their marketing team and are now seeking a Product Marketing Manager to wear many different hats. This dynamic individual will champion many different projects in a blended upstream/downstream role including product development, sales training, customer interaction, VOC, and working closely with R&D teams.
* Understand global customer and market needs and drive development of market requirements, product strategies, and programs to deliver profitable business growth
* Work cross functionall with product development
* Analyze market segmentation and competitive environment
* Lead product launches within and sales training programs
* Develop and enhance relationships with Sales and distribution
* Assist marketing communications team with marketing communications programs and help with tradeshow marketing
* Analyze target markets for new & modified consumables and accessory requirements & opportunities
* 3+ years of Product Management experience, prefer both upstream and downstream
* Bachelor of Science or Business Administration or equivalent
* Candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skill set
* Experience working with various levels internally including the executive team, remote sales representatives, R&D teams, customer management personnel and project management
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills