Product Manager (MetaMind)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
The Metamind product team at Salesforce is looking for a product manager with a track record for driving developer centric tools from concept to adoption. The product manager will be responsible for extending Salesforce's artificial intelligence vision by owning the developer experience for integrating deep learning models with salesforce.com 's award winning cloud services. This is an opportunity to explore the challenges of integrating new intelligent features into industry leading products that process over 2 billion transactions a day.
* Own the end-to-end product experience for training and integrating deep learning models into cloud services. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
* Represent the developer experience. Bring the developer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
* Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with UX to develop, test, and deliver assets to engineering. Work with the technology team to deliver a world-class product driven by customers, prospects, advisory teams and internal product experts. Drive the end to end feature deliver cycle.
* Measure success. Measure everything. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
* Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate product release communications for your components. Define expectations for engineering teams and hold them accountable to success and failures.
* Leadership DNA - proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead a cross-functional engineering team.
* History of entrepreneurial experience or 1-5 years of product management or 3-7 years of machine learning domain specific product marketing experience.
* Strong organizational, project management, written and oral communication skills.
* Knowledge of deep learning market landscape
* Comfort in high-level business discussions with internal and external executives.
* Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
* Ability to lead and work autonomously.
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong troubleshooting and project management skills.
* Bachelor's degree (technical disciplines preferred).
* Experience managing developer tools, data analytics products, or enterprise software
* Experience with APIs is a strong plus.
* Working knowledge of Salesforce products and machine learning techniques is a plus.
* Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
* Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus.
* Understanding of software and platform architectures is a plus.
* Experience writing SQL queries and data management is a strong plus.
* MBA is a plus.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.