This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Trimble Navigation Limited
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
PeopleNet, a company of Trimble, is recruiting for a Product Manager to fill an opportunity in Minnetonka, MN.
Management of OEM products and services to ensure the global success of existing and new products over their entire life cycle. This is achieved by ensuring that products and services are updated / developed to meet market needs and maximize customer satisfaction while achieving the product line goals for growth, profitability, quality, and market share, consistent with PeopleNet s objectives and strategies.
* Create product plans to solve market problems.
* Activities include: market requirements definition, product positioning, and development of user personas and user stories.
* Product launch and rollout. Create the go-to market plans that will be executed by marketing communications, sales and product management teams.
* Activities include: launch planning encompassing beta programs, marketing, advertising, PR, product training, sales support, and sales engineering. Execution of launch to achieve product objectives as well as post-launch analysis and revenue tracking, and customer success stories.
* Support the direct and indirect channels with market and product expertise.
* Activities include: Presentations, demos, strategic sales calls, events (conferences, trade shows, webinars) support
* Lead and participate in cross-functional teams, make key strategic recommendations and product priority decisions on business cases, engineering and support costs, key customer and market analysis.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* 5+ years Product Management, and or, Sales Engineering/Competitive Analysis experience
* Bachelors Degree in business or equivalent experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Internal and external (customer-facing) presentation and training skills
* Demonstrated ability to build consensus among diverse stake holders
* Problem solving ability and analytical business skills
* Leadership and participation in cross-functional teams
* Experience developing market requirements (MRDs) for hardware and /or software products and services
* Vehicle computing hardware product management experience
* Experience in the transportation industry
* Sales/ sales operations experience
* Pragmatic Marketing Certification
PeopleNet is a Trimble Company and part of Trimble s international Transportation and Logistics division. Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D