Product Manager- Software
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRODUCT MANAGER - SOFTWARE 185405
Posted On: 08/05/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti in Plano, TX. we are looking for a
The Product Manager Software is responsible for marketing, product lifecycle management, sales initiatives, distribution, and growth of Hilti s software products. This position is a key contributor to Hilti s North America software application team, as well as Hilti North America s product/ trade management. The Product Manager Software partners with the global and local software project teams, hardware product management, and development teams to deliver world-class applications to the market with a multi-channel approach.
* Responsible for existing and new software products covering Hilti s software in support of hardware sales and ensure the business relevance and success of the product
* Market and promote software solutions to target customers across the available sales and distribution channels
* Define and contribute to pricing, positioning, and sales/marketing collateral
* Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to current and prospective customers and partners
* Follow the defined software development process and ensure North American customer needs are reflected in the solution; work to ensure the proper sales, distribution, and service approaches are developed
* Responsible to monitor the activity, innovation, market reach strategy, and pricing of the competition in the North American market
* Collaborate across the company matrix with many interfacing roles including marketing, customer service, and the market organizations to properly support the product and control information flow
* Communicate and pursue the software vision with key business stakeholders within the company
* Serve as the North American content expert with regards to the software product and collaborate with training and marketing communications to build training content and product launch materials
* Bachelor s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Marketing, or Engineering
* Minimum 3 years of experience in software product management in an agile development environment required
* Ability to write software requirements/user stories and create wireframes
* Strong team orientation with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
* Confident and assertive with the ability to influence and motivate cross functional teams
* Strong technical and computer skills with ability to quickly learn new software programs
* Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze sales and market data, draw conclusions, and present findings
* Ability to learn quickly and operate effectively and independently in a dynamic environment
* Proven effectiveness in developing and executing comprehensive business and launch plans
* Experience with Autodesk software (Revit; AutoCAD MEP; Fabrication CADmep; Navisworks Manage) and/or Aveva or Integraph software is preferred
* Demonstrated understanding of Hilti products, product applications, and customer is preferred
* Normal office conditions. This role is based in Plano, but will require travel throughout North America and Europe approximately 25% to 30% of the time.
We look forward to receiving your application.