Product Manager - Tasks, Sales Cloud
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
The Sales Cloud product team is seeking a rock-star product manager with a track record of driving new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption. You will be responsible for Task management within Salesforce.
As the Product Manager for the Task object, you will be responsible for defining and delivering the vision and strategy of Tasks within salesforce. Tasks is a very important and unique area within the Sales Cloud. We are looking for product managers who thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment, and love working with the best technology team in the world.
* Partner with technology team to deliver a world-class application with input from customers, prospects, advisory teams and internal product experts.
* Make tough prioritization choices and find creative solutions to hard problems.
* Drive entire feature delivery lifecycle: research customer/user needs; write user stories; partner with UX to design and prototype; work with engineering to develop, test and deliver a marketable product on time; collaborate with customer facing roles to drive market awareness and customer adoption.
* Represent Salesforce as a domain and product expert at customer meetings, industry and corporate events, online in customer community and through social networking.
* Engage with customers of all sizes for requirements gathering and roadmap briefings.
* Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of your product.
* Leadership DNA - proven ability to excite and lead a cross-functional engineering team.
* 2 years of product management experience with consumer web and mobile products and technologies.
* Ability to gather and transform business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy.
* Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
* Comfort in high-level business discussions with internal/external executives and handling sensitive customer situations.
* Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
* Bachelor's degree (technical disciplines preferred).
* BS or MS in Computer Science or similar. MBA Preferred.
* Salesforce experience.
* Working knowledge of Salesforce products and APIs.
* Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.