Product Manager, End-User Experience 9/8/2016
Press Ganey Associates, lnc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description/Overview:
Press Ganey currently has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager, End-User Experience in our Chicago, IL office.
The Product Manager, End-User Experience is responsible for designing the end user Portal for the new Press Ganey digital platform. This portal is the critical end user experience and access point to all Press Ganey client services as well as defining user access and authentication. The manager will research market/client demand and strive to identify operational process efficiencies within the strategy for our digital platform. This position will work directly with customers and prospects, the client facing organization (Account Managers, Advisors, and Sales representatives), product analysts, the technology team, and other key stakeholders. The Manager will be focused on delivering value to clients and maximizing internal efficiency, this position will work to identify the best solutions that meet corporate objectives, looking holistically at the product platform and business needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Market and Product Strategy: Understand the market by gathering and analyzing market insights to proactively identify business opportunities and challenges and drive recommendations for product development. Create and manage the product strategy, considering corporate objectives, business needs, customer (both internal and external) needs and expectations. Analyze product performance and inform product strategy holistically by gathering feedback from internal and external customers through user groups, focus groups, and feedback sessions.
* Product Management and Development: Design, document and oversee the execution of the end-to-end customer solution including the product development, training, documentation and resources. Work collaboratively with Product Analysts to ensure successful design and release according to business requirements and customer expectations. Optimize product deliverables by prioritizing and advocating ruthlessly for the benefit of the overall business. Work with the Technology team, and make tradeoffs between features, design approaches, and fit for market segments. Triage defects and enhancements to the current versions. Collaborate and communicate with Operations and the Client Facing organization to ensure input, understanding, and buy-in for all solutions.
* Collaborate with Marketing, Education Services, Talent Development, and Knowledge Management by providing input for positioning, value proposition creation, and marketing and launch plans.
* Assist internal field organization teams (Sales, Advisory Services, Account Management) with customer questions, requests and presentations
* Minimum 3 years of product management experience, preferably within a software or survey vendor in the healthcare space.
* Familiarity with patient experience surveys and the healthcare regulatory environment is preferred.
* Experience soliciting user and industry feedback: interviewing customers and non-customers, leading focus groups for product design/development.
* Experience with business cases, analytics and reporting, market trends/analysis, competition analysis, positioning, business modeling, and product roadmap development.
* Experience with customer/client management, and managing the tension between customers wants and needs.
* Excellent strategic thinking, analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Superior problem solving ability, preferably within a customer environment.
* Superior project management, time management and organizational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to multiple priorities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively to ensure adequate resources are brought to bear to meet client needs from throughout the organization.
* Attention to detail
* Track record of hitting deadlines on time
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and Web Conferencing.
* The ideal candidate will be located in Chicago.
* Bachelor s degree in a related field is required.
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
For more information about Press Ganey, visit our web site at pressganey.com
Press Ganey is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).