Product Marketing Communications Lead 8/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Current metal 3D printers are out of reach for most engineers and designers. They are industrial, cost-prohibitive, and can be dangerous. eHire's client is making an affordable, office-friendly system so that every designer and engineering team has the ability to 3D print with metal.
eHire's client is located 30min outside of Boston. They've raised just over $50 million from investors that include KPCB and GE, and have put together a talented team of engineers, materials scientists, and start-up veterans. Join them as they change the way products are designed and produced with metal.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are seeking a Communications Lead to help bring our client's metal 3D printing solution to market. This position reports to the VP of Marketing. The communications team will oversee programs aimed at delivering on our key goals:
* Positioning and launching our client's brand and products in the market
* Educating and equipping potential customers with tools to make confident decisions
* Creating and maintaining momentum
* Building a seamless brand experience across touch points
* The Communications Lead will create strategies that drive brand awareness and generate demand. In this role, you will be directly responsible for overseeing marketing programs across PR, events, social media, and email. As an early member of the marketing team, you will wear many hats and will join a small team of experts to create a lasting brand.
* PRODUCT LAUNCH:
* YOU WILL PARTNER WITH THE PRODUCT MARKETING, MARKETING OPERATIONS, AND DESIGN TEAMS TO LAUNCH NEW PRODUCTS. YOU WILL TRANSLATE PRODUCT FEATURES AND CUSTOMER SUCCESSES INTO COMPELLING STORIES AND EVENTS THAT RESONATE WITH OUR MARKETS AND THE MEDIA.
* PRODUCT EVANGELISM:
* You will work across teams, external partners, and customers to identify and train spokespeople and evangelists.
* EVENTS AND SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES:
* Develop a strategy for events and speaking opportunities. Ensure we address the needs of the media and our markets in novel and surprising ways.
* CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE:
* We are designing a seamless customer experience. You'll partner with functional counter-parts on customer journey planning, continuously identifying opportunities to strengthen our brand through the customer experience.
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Strong public speaking skills and ability to develop customer-facing presentations
* Experience positioning and launching technology products
* Experience or interest in sales enablement / inbound marketing strategies
* Strong aesthetic / design sensibility desired -- interest in high quality design
* 5-10+ years of communications experience, agency experience is a plus
* Experience bringing a new product to market in a B2B context a plus
* Experience working with channel sales a plus