Product Marketing Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRODUCT MARKETING LEAD
Current metal 3D printers are out of reach for most engineers and designers. They are industrial, cost-prohibitive, and can be dangerous. eHire's client making an affordable, office-friendly system so that every designer and engineering team has the ability to 3D print with metal.
eHire's client is located 30 minutes outside of Boston. They've raised just over $50 million from investors that include KPCB and GE, and have put together a talented team of engineers, materials scientists, and start-up veterans. Come be a part of this incredible and unique startup as they change the way products are designed and produced with metal.
The marketing team is responsible for product marketing, communications, and for designing a seamless customer experience.
ABOUT THE JOB:
eHire is seeking a passionate and self-motivated Product Marketing leader to help bring our client's metal 3D printing solution to market. You will be responsible for product marketing strategy across all routes to market and across all segments. This position reports to the VP of Marketing.
In this role, you will lead go-to-market strategy, partnering with product and business development teams. You'll be responsible for market segmentation and persona development, product positioning, pricing, and sales enablement strategies. With a strong analytical capability, you'll be able to leverage quantitative and qualitative data to drive consensus.
You will partner with the communications, marketing operations, and design teams to launch new products. You will collect and distill technical product information, creating both product briefs and customer-facing documents. You will be responsible for providing a comprehensive view of the market, our customers, and for driving thought leadership strategies that deliver against market and customer needs.
You will be an expert on product features and benefits. You will work with business development to educate, inspire, and motivate customers throughout the sales cycle. You will work with the product team to distill product details into clear positioning, acting as a spokesperson and evangelist at events and trade shows.
We are designing a seamless customer experience. You'll partner with functional counter-parts on customer journey planning, continuously identifying opportunities to strengthen our client's brand through the customer experience.
* Experience bringing a new product / line to market in a B2B context
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Strong public speaking skills and ability to develop customer-facing presentations
* Prior experience with product design, mechanical engineering, or 3D printing
* Passion for the product development process and for advanced manufacturing
* Strong business acumen and technology product marketing experience
* Ability to operate seamlessly between highly detailed and technical situations as well as strategic situations
* Track record of working with product and sales teams
* 7 - 10+ years of Product Marketing experience