Product Marketing Manager - Adtech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT OUR CLIENT AND THE OPPORTUNITY:
Our client is a global open ad servicing platform delivers impactful digital campaigns, across mobile, display, rich media, video and social. They are growing and seeking a PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER who will be responsible for defining and executing go-to-market strategy for the platform and data products. This person with have a deep understanding of the adtech and marketing tech landscape. Join a global high growth firm with great benefits, fun team where you can make an impact!
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER:
* Develop and implement go to market plans including product pricing, packaging and sales enablement.
* Drive demand, activation and revenue for key data products in the areas of attribution, search and programmatic.
* Drive the development of key marketing tactics, including whitepapers, blog posts, bylines, webinars and speaking engagements.
* Monitor competitive landscape and address feature recommendations and competitive marketing collateral.
* Educate sales and client service on product positioning and competitive intelligence.
* Partner with customers to develop and share best practices, use cases and a pathway to growing marketing sophistication.
* Partner with sales, marketing, product management, business development and operations.
* Advocate for greater data transparency and activation across customer business units and media channels.
WE WOULD LIKE THE PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER TO HAVE:
* AT LEAST 2 YEARS' EXPERIENCE IN PRODUCT MARKETING OR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT; WITHIN DIGITAL MEDIA AND AD TECH.
* EXPERIENCE WORKING IN B2B COMPANIES.
* Previous success driving revenue and launching sophisticated digital marketing products to agencies and marketers.
* In-depth understanding of the ad-tech and mar-tech landscape, with particular focus on attribution, search and programmatic.
* Creative storyteller with high attention to detail and strong presentation skills (PowerPoint, Keynote).
* Ability to distill complex ideas into tangible, easily understood concepts.
* High energy individual with demonstrated ability to work in self-directed manner in a high growth, unstructured environment
* Strong understanding of technology, product development and innovation.
* Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
* BS Marketing, Communications or other business concentration. MBA highly preferred