Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a product marketing dynamo to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for helping to plan and implement the successful promotion and launch of our leading-edge voice and audio products to some of the largest customers in the world. You will work within a talented and passionate cross-disciplinary team within Cirrus Logic dedicated to delivering solutions that change how people use technology.
* Developing and communicating compelling value propositions to Sales and Marketing teams
* Creation of presentations, web and demo collateral to the highest standard supporting those value propositions
* Gathering and developing market intelligence on our key customers
* Undertaking and coordinating competitor product analysis
* Planning, scripting and producing amazing demos of our technology
* Develop marketing strategies and plans which will drive demand and ensure optimum positioning for Cirrus products
* Managing Marketing team assets and collateral to easy access and effective reuse
* Work with PR and IR teams on preparing messaging and scripts for key calendar events and product launches
* Work with agencies on collateral and assets as necessary to ensure highly professional deliverables
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Ability to create written collateral of exceptionally high quality
* Working knowledge of key technologies/concepts in both software and semiconductor domains
* High degree of numeracy and experience in Excel
* Analytical skill to work with benchmark data and competitor data and extract high-value insights
* Great team player who thrives in a fast-moving and flexible environment
* Self-starting approach to work, with excellent time-management.
* Technical marketing experience in relation to high-technology products
* Ability to work effectively with technical staff to craft compelling product messages
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Working knowledge of voice and audio technologies
* Experience managing and negotiating with third-party suppliers
* Bachelors in Business or Marketing
* Excellent people and management skills to work across multiple teams and disciplines.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Individuals seeking employment at Cirrus Logic are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.