Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 3/8/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
The Wafer Inspection Group is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced semiconductor factories.
The WIG BBP Product Marketing team is seeking a memory that will;
* Participate in the development of company market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s), including product strategy definition, requirements analysis, and pricing
* Monitor the development of business plans, managing lifecycles, and product positioning in the marketplace
* Reduce broad concepts and business strategies into structured product marketing plans
* Oversee market research, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs
* Contribute to establishing pricing strategies
* Interact with engineering, manufacturing and sales to enhance existing, n+1, and n+2 product(s) or product line(s)
* Participate in new product definition and business plans with joint departments
We seek the following experience:
* From Semiconductor equipment companies, we need strong experience defining/designing Inspection tools in an engineering or technical marketing capacity
* From cutting-edge Fabrication/Design companies, we need engineers and technical marketing professionals that work closely with our customers to identify/correct defects and improve yield in a manner that shapes current and future versions of our tools and technologies
* Specific experience in fabs includes Process, Process Integration, Yield Engineering, or Defect Engineering
* Technical Product Marketing Experience
* Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to influence others
* Experience shaping market-leading products and/or core products of company
* Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience OR
* Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Additional BenefitsTuition Reimbursement
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Training and Development