Product Marketing Manager, 3D Vision
Seeking a global leader in Massachusettes for the exciting and growing field of machine vision. A bachelors degree in Engineering is required.
With over $500 million of cash in the bank and no debt, we are a financially strong international company with a culture that maintains the fast paced, creative environment of a startup.
The Product Marketing Manager, 3D Vision will be responsible for product management of a family of 3D industrial machine vision products. This includes strategic market analysis, product line responsibility, and go-to-market support to our global sales team. Since our customer needs and products include cutting edge hardware and software technology, the Product Marketing Manager will leverage his or her prior technical and/or engineeringexperience to design, develop, launch, and drive sales for the product family.
Based in , MA, this person will report to the Director of Product Marketing, 3D Vision. He or she will join a high performance team that is developing and growing the 3D systems that will enable
* Strategic market analysis:
* Work with customers, sales team, and channel partners to understand core and adjacent markets
* Monitor the competitive landscape, and provide competitive technical and market analysis to aid the sales team and to inform product development
* Develop and implement strategy to address new opportunities
* Product line responsibility
* Design product specifications, work with R MBA preferred
* A minimum of either 4years of work experience or 2years of experience within a strategy consulting firm
* EXPOSURE AND/OR DEMONSTRATED INTEREST IN INDUSTRIAL OR MANUFACTURING SEGMENTS